Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 Things I am LOVING this week...

ElfYourself.com. You gotta go there. You upload pics- heads of people you know and yourself of course and they turn into dancing elves. So funny, so fun and addicting. I have made 13 dances- so far. I made my mom get up out of bed last night to look at the one I did with her, my uncle, brother and I. We laughed and laughed. She woke up my brother and made him watch. And we giggled all together; them in Texas and me in Missouri -over phone lines and the internet. And that’s what this season should be all about right? Laughing together and I guess eating cookies. It’s also the season for frightful weather outside. So my next favorite thing this week is spray de-icer. That stuff rocks. Just spray and go. No more hacking away with frozen fingers. Just spray and the ice and snow turn pink -then go away. Last but not least, I made instant potatoes -from a box- for the first time EVER this week, twice actually. Potato flakes! Wow. I do not really cook. It does nothing for me, it takes too long. Not this box of potato yummyness. Fast, easy. And the packet of country gravy is also easy, also tasty. Hmmm. I just might make them again!

No comments: